Our cabin rental rate includes many things others may charge extra for. We do not charge extra for the hot tub and we do not charge a reservation fee. We remove your garbage and recycling and we also provide firewood for the campfire. Our cabin is well supplied with many extras.
NOVEMBER - APRIL
2 night minimum
- Sunday-Thursday $125 per night
- Friday-Saturday $150 per night
- Weekly $875.00 per week
- Nightly $150 per night
- Weekly $950 per week
3 to 5 night minimum at $150 per night plus cleaning fee and tax.
- Cleaning Fee $75
- Taxes 10.75% NC Sales and Lodging Tax
- Refundable Security Deposit $250.00
- Signed Rental Agreement and 50% of total rental required to confirm reservation
- Balance of total rental and refundable security deposit due 30 days prior to arrival.
Other terms and conditions
- No Smoking allowed in cabin
- One Crate trained dog considered - please see our Pet Policy page
- 8 person maximum (no exceptions)
- 3 night minimum May - October
- 2 night minimum all other months
- Minimum night requirement varies on holidays
- The "responsible party" signing our Rental Agreement must be at least 25 years old.
A cancellation fee of $50 will be charged for cancellations. A forty five (45) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty other than the $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 45 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full amount paid, unless we are able to re-rent the cabin. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
Travel insurance is not a requirement, but we recommend you consider this type of coverage for protection against unforeseen circumstances that may affect your vacation plans. There are many companies that provide this type of insurance. We've listed links to two of these companies below:
We cannot guarantee weather, and therefore do not provide refunds in cases of poor weather, fallen trees, power outages, acts of God or other temporary inconveniences. If an evacuation order is issued by state or local authorities, a pro-rated refund will be given. We reserve the right to personally issue an evacuation order if extreme weather is imminent.
If we determine access to the cabin is not possible or unadvisable we may ask you to delay your arrival. In the unlikely circumstance that your entire stay may be affected, we will refund the full amount paid or you may apply it to a future reservation within 1 year of the cancellation date.
Forms of Payment
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
Online invoicing available
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Annette and Mickey Youmans
912-596-4360 or 800-470-4718